The Meridian Practice provides family doctor services to asylum seekers and refugees in Coventry. Our mission is to provide patients in Coventry with high quality, easy and convenient access to a GP or nurse when they need it. Our core values and principles are:
- Patient-centric: putting patients at the heart of everything we do.
- Quality: providing the highest standard of care and treatment.
- Ethical: operating within an ethical framework through openness and transparency.
- Passionate: being passionate about enhancing caring for our patients.
- Teamwork: supporting and sharing with all members of our team and partners.
We have a zero tolerance policy of violence against all Practice staff. We will immediately remove any patient from our list for violence or abuse against any Practice employee. Such behaviour will also be reported to the police.