The practice is specifically tailored to provide high quality care for asylum seekers who are currently living in the Coventry area. The service includes a full general practice service and also additional help and support for a range of issues that may affect eligible patients.
- Disabled access is available
- Induction loop is available
- Language and interpretation services
- Alcohol services and support
- Blood testing
- Cervical screening
- Childhood health development services
- Childhood vaccinations and immunisations
- Chlamydia screening
- Contraceptive advice and services
- Hepatitis B treatment
- Learning disability services
- Maternity medical services
- NHS health checks
- Osteoporosis care
- Sexual health services
- Vaccinations and immunisations
Plus treatment for
- Coughs, colds and flu-like symptoms
- Minor cuts and wounds – dressings and care
- Muscle and joint injuries – strains and sprains
- Skin complaints – rashes, sunburn and head lice
- Stomach ache, indigestion, constipation, vomiting and diarrhoea
Additional support can be in the form of advice and assistance for issues such as mental health and wellbeing, malnutrition, sexual health, infectious diseases, stress related problems and dermatological conditions.
Our staff are here to help; they aim to provide expert advice that improves the health outcomes for patients who have specific needs in the community.
You have the right to request to see any practitioner that you like. Please contact reception for more information.